CSoft AS – All rights reserved.
No part of this documentation may be altered, adapted, or translated into other languages without prior written permission from the CSoft. It is prohibited to create any documents based on this original. EDA and its logotype as well as CSoft and its logotype are the trademarks of CSoft*. Microsoft Windows is the registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation. MS-DOS is the registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation. Pentium and Pentium Pro are the registered trademarks of the Intel Company.
Other program and equipment names are the registered trademarks of the corresponding companies. CSoft and the Licensee agreed as the follows:
Object: CSoft Software products including programs and documentation (hereafter referred to as the license). The license described in the CSoft product User Guide, shall be distributed in accordance with the terms of the License Agreement and cannot be used, transferred or sold under any conditions, other than what is clearly specified in the following Agreement.
CSOFT transfers the Licensee a non-exclusive License to use the license supplied under this Agreement according to the conditions specified bellow. Should the Licensee not agree to the terms of the Agreement the installation must be terminated before the activation of said license and return for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase. CSOFT will on receipt of all deliverables and after confirmation to non-activation of the license make a 100% refund of the amount paid for the license.
- Under this License the Licensee may use the programs on one consecutive computer only. To use the programs on several consecutive working computers the Licensee shall obtain the corresponding number of paid Licenses.
- The Licensee is entitled to make one archive copy of the license, which automatically becomes CSOFT property and falls under this Agreement.
- The documentation may not be copied and/or distributed in any way or form.
- The Licensee shall prevent the license from being used, copied or distributed without authorization.
- This License is valid from the date the Licensee obtains it and until its termination. Should the Licensee break the terms of this License agreement it will automatically void the terms of the agreement.
- All rights of name, contents and appearance of the package shall be the exclusive property of CSOFT.
- The present version and all the following license versions shall fall under the terms of this License Agreement or any future License Agreement that supersedes this agreement.
- CSOFT warrants that the Software is free from defects at delivery and for a period of ninety (90) days of normal use from the date of the original purchase. Should any defects be detected CSOFT shall replace the defected materials. Minor non-fatal bugs and compatibility issues relating to normal product uses does not constitute defects.
- CSOFT has no warranty responsibility for the license or the results of the usage of this license in terms of accuracy, correctness, reliability or similar.
- CSOFT is not responsible for any damage, directly or indirectly linked with the use of or misuse of this license.
- No other information, except for the present License, obtained by the licensee shall cause any CSOFT warranty responsibility.
Modifications in the programs and new versions
- The Licensee will have to fill out and return to CSOFT the User’s Registration Card in order for the Licensee to have the right of getting any possible supplements, new license copies on preferential terms and notice of errors corrections.